Sunday, January 27, 2008

memory lane

This weekend has been a stroll down memory lane and I've totally been reminded of God's faithfulness and blessings... Yesterday we had my graduation party and it was awesome to have so many people that I love all together under one roof... family, old friends, new friends... chatting, laughing, eating, playing games... SOO much fun:) They have been there for me through thick and thin, laughter and tears... loving, encouraging, listening, and praying for me... I am so blessed!
Then this morning I went to my home church for probably the first time in maybe 2 or 3 years... It was great to be back, catch up with people, and worship in the church that holds so many dear memories. I have no idea where I would be today without people from that church that loved me and poured their lives into me... Oh my goodness, not to mention the kids I used to be a junior high leader for are now seniors in high school and telling me about where they're going to college and what they want to do with their lives!... crazy how the time flies by... 
God is so good. 

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Amen! God IS so good! Plus, your grandma is so great that she brought me to tears. :) I had tons of fun and I'm glad you are in my life!